Welcome to the website of the QuTerm!
QuTerm is a drop-down terminal emulator for linux which is inspired by early first person shooters like Quake. To show the terminal you have to just press a shortcut key like F12. This program is very useful and fast way to use terminal.
This project is open source and the source is availtable under GNU GPLv3. The application is written in C using GTK+, VTE and Xlib.
- Show and hide the terminal by pressing a shortcut key
- Allways on top of other windows and in active workspace (configurable)
- Configurate size, transperency and location of the terminal and the shortcut key which show the terminal
- Every user has own settings for this program
- Copy and paste text fast using keyboard or popup menu